Why PlayOJO is a Delightful online casino?
PlayOJO, like most of the competitors in this bracket, features a pretty extensive set of online casino game providers. You’re not going to be missing anyone that matters: you’ve got NetEnt, PlayNGo, Blueprint Gaming, Red Tiger, Evolution, Williams, Barcrest, Gamomat and more.
PlayOJO casino has good clean design, with a very intuitive interface. You can see the care and attention they gave the overall user experience because the mobile and desktop sites are optimized differently, to cater to the advantages of each platform. We definitely enjoyed having more stuff visible in our view on a big screen on our PC, like the jackpot indicators (which are updated in real time!) or the detailed search. Speaking of the latter, PlayOJO features a pretty functional game search engine, above what you usually see with most other online casinos. Besides the standard generic categories and provider filtering, it was good to see filters based on bet size, game theme, features or even games contribution to their cashback programme.
The welcome bonus seems to not compare well to offerings from other online casinos because it offers only some freespins. However there is one thing to take into account: the fact that the winnings from the free spins are wager free, so in the event that you get some decent wins out of them, you’re free to withdraw them should you wish for it. Depending on your goals and expectations for the first session with PlayOJO this might not be enough of an incentive since there isn’t enough extra play time with just the initial offer. On the other hand, not having to navigate welcome bonus terms and conditions has its benefits.
Promotion and gamification seems to be where this brand excels. They have 3 main mechanisms to reward players:
- OJO Plus – a variation of an always on cashback offer which triggers on every bet instead of net losses. What this seems to do is raise the game average payout slightly. It’s literally free money, with no strings attached so nothing to complain.
- OJO Wheel – a basic “wheel of fortune” where you can win free spins. It’s a cool little minigame offering a bit of variability to otherwise “boring” normal promotions and loyalty rewards.
- Prize Twister – a basic “slot” game which can also give you free spins, bingo tickets or a cash reward. You usually get spins on it via loyalty rewards or from some specific promotional campaigns.
Overall, it’s still the same old “free spins, bonuses and cashbacks” style of rewards, however the presentation is absolutely top notch. It’s appealing, exciting and it doesn’t detract from the core component at all.
Understand these T&Cs before depositing
PlayOJO’s marketing spiel seems to be that it’s “the fair casino”. Pretty bold claim! After looking over the Terms and Conditions, like we do for all of the other online casinos, we have to admit, they’re getting pretty close to their motto.
Try as we might, we couldn’t really find any mentions that can come and backstab us in case of a big win. Here are the worst ones we could find their pretty relative definition of “anti-fair play”, which can get you banned from their bonuses and other promotions. However, we have to admit, we understand where they’re coming from and given the way they’re treating us as players otherwise it’s hard to fault them that much.
Besides this what they’re saying is true:
- no wagering requirements on their rewards,
- no limits on their withdrawals for players who have deposited. Quick note here, sometimes they’ll have activation campaigns to get you to deposit for the first time. The winnings from these, is indeed limited at £100,
- their promotions are absolutely straight forward.
PlayOJO is absolutely fair and this casino experience was flawless, from registration to withdrawing. No red flags, no unnecessary delay. Everything is intuitive and without wagering requirements there is little complexity left to worry about. PlayOJO is a great casino offering with good incentives to keep playing with them. As long as you’re okay with a lower welcome offer, it’s a good contender for long term play. Give it a try here to see if it’s the right one for you!