Why All British is a Decent online casino?
L&L Europe Ltd. Casinos
UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
Great British Excellence.
phone number: +44 (0)20 8089 0395
UK: 100% up to £100 + 10% cashback
- Competitive Welcome Offer
- Always available cashback offer
- Limited promotions
- Restrictive Terms and Conditions
How does it feel?
All British Casino is an online casino that advertises itself as one that’s perfectly catered towards the public in the UK. Given that expectation we were a bit surprised to see them lacking a few staples in their slot game offering. We felt the lack of most of the Monopoly games from Scientific Gaming, as well as, slots from Red Tiger, games that you can find with most of their competitors. Due to the latter their offer of games with the Megaways mechanic is also lacking. On the bright side, they’re offering Slingo games.
The overall look and feel of the website, unfortunately felt a bit too bland for our taste. The banners at the top of the homepage had a very 90s feel to them, the color palette was quite restricted to lots of blues and reds and these felt overbearing. Game categories are the standard ones you’ve come to expect: new games, hot games, video slots and so on. Game filters are quite basic and unless you know exactly what you’re searching for they’re not going to help you with much else.
Moving on to their welcome bonus: it’s average. It doesn’t really stand out from the competition in any way, but it’s up there with them. 100% up to £100 has come to be the standard offer players in the UK can enjoy and All British Casino doesn’t budge from this.
Promotion wise they seem to offer a 10% cashback offer on any non-bonused deposits which is in line with what you would expect from a respectable online casino. Sometimes they offer some reload bonuses, but they seemed pretty low value and mostly bonus spins.
Understand these T&Cs before depositing
Most of the terms we encountered in their policies were ones we’ve seen thousands of times before with different online casinos. It’s the usual package of terms that give them quite some leverage to “adjust” winnings that are generated from bonuses. Let’s start with the biggest offenders:
- “If a player is deemed by the casino to use any form of promotional offer or bonus to intentionally create a positive expected or estimated value, any credited bonus amounts shall be cancelled and subtracted from the customer account.” – We’re not sure how this got past the marketing department, but they’re saying that practically, if you find a way to win from their poor planning, it’s still your fault. Terrible.
- They also have that term where if you move between high volatile and low volatile games after a win with the bonus they’ll forfeit your winnings. Of course, just like every other online casino that has this term, they don’t define which games are which they just give a couple of examples. Given how relative this is and how much it interferes with legitimate gameplay, we’re not a fan of these T&Cs in the slightest.
Wins from bonus spins only having 48 hours to meet wagering requirements. We can see little justification for this other than to penalize people who have restricted schedules.The T&Cs are salvageable if you don’t have too high expectations. If you’re not someone that enjoys bonus mechanics, their cashback offer is good enough to spare you the headaches.
Other annoying, but not critical limitations
Besides those terms, we also have a few annoying things that just didn’t need to be there:
- Wins from bonus spins only having 48 hours to meet wagering requirements. We can see little justification for this other than to penalize people who have restricted schedules.
- Both a minimum and a maximum withdrawal limit from no-deposit bonuses. We can totally understand limiting wins at the upper end for no deposit bonuses, but also having minimums was a bit much.
As for the rest, they’re nothing special:
- 35x wagering requirement on bonuses,
- no contribution from live casino games and minimal one from video poker,
- some popular slots, such as Dead or Alive, Jungle Spirit and Wish Master are excluded from all bonuses.
All British Casino looks like an average online casino with an acceptable offer and bare bones presentation. Has potential to provide a reasonable experience if you’re in it to play some online slot games once in a while. The T&Cs are salvageable if you don’t have too high expectations. If you’re not someone that enjoys bonus mechanics, their cashback offer is good enough to spare you the headaches.
All British Casino is all in all an okay choice if you’ve exhausted most of the other high profile online casinos; if you stay away from the bonuses you have the potential of a hassle free experience. If you want to give it a go, check them out here.